Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Rolla Rider
09 Corolla LE
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There have been a lot of threads asking how to install a shift boot or how to take apart the dash. In the following video I show how to install a shift boot in a Corolla with a auto transmission. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

·
Registered
75 Posts
thanks. mine came in today and i saw it on my way out to work. i put it on during my break, took like 3 minutes. thanks for the info for the ebay seller! super fast shipping!

·
Lowdown Lowlife
09 Corolla LE MGM
8,948 Posts
as you said, there are 1000's, you can get any color stitching you want. His is blue to tie in with everything else, I would get white, gray or black to go with mine if I do end up doing this. His has the elastic bottom, but as far as which one he got, i'm unsure of that.

·
It needsa muffler bearing
BlkSnd 10 Corolla S
567 Posts
Here is my video on this mod

·
Registered
428 Posts
Do the plastics really come off that easy? Never taken mine off and just wanted to make sure. Also i noticed there are different styles for the boot anything specific i need to know?

·
It needsa muffler bearing
BlkSnd 10 Corolla S
567 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Corolla LE
495 Posts
I did mine a about a week ago. It looks so much better IMHO. Easy mod to make the car look cleaner. Do it up. Still have the stock knob though. lol gotta change that...

1 - 20 of 57 Posts