Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where to begin: EVERYBODY from mgmt down has lied lied and lied some more. Told me AFTER I referred to new Scion customers to them (they BOTH bought new Scions) that they would "take care of me" and give me dealer pricing on one of these 3 used Tacomas I was looking at. They tried tacking on 2 lease pymts a lady didn't make onto one of the trucks prices so they didn't have to eat the pymts, they lied about there only being about a $3000 mark up on ALL of their used vehicles, (more like $5000 to $6000 come to find out), they said they would pay for my gas (maybe $30) for my 3 trips down since I live an hour away (they never did), said they would give me $200 for referring the 2 Scion girls (never did) and on top of everything, I sold my 2001 Tacoma to buy one of theirs and they SOLD the Red 2006 KNOWING that was the one I was most interested in. They NEVER even checked to see if my Tacoma I was trading in was eligible for the buy back program. Worst of all, BOB BUTLER seems to condone this sort of behavior and salesmanship. I am sickened by the whole thing and STILL have no vehicle. Go to Andy Mohr or O'Brien Toyota but I would NOT buy ANYTHING from Butler Toyota. I realize car salesmen are all a little shady, but this is disgusting and just plain bad business. 96th and Keystone / Indianapolis :ugh3:- STAY AWAY!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts