Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My factory TRD Off Road wheels are up for sale on craigslist and I had someone ask if they will fit his 2003 tacoma. Can someone tell me if they use the same bolt pattern and offset as ours? Thanks!

·
2012/14 Stanley Cup Champ
1,883 Posts
They will fit 99 and above Taco's

·
Registered
317 Posts
Rather than create a whole new thread...

I'm trying to sell a set of the Off-road TRD wheels, and I have someone interested who has a 93 4x4 toy pickup (that's all the detail he gave so far). The question of course is will they fit?

zmtnbik, does your reply mean below 99 won't fit? I did some digging around on the 89-95 forum and saw some posts that indicated they WOULD fit - someone was talking about having the Sport rims on their 4x4, and there were some others too. And yes, I know the Sports aren't the same size (well do I know, because that's what I have), but unless it's a clearance thing I would think the bolt/bore/etc would be the critical measurements.

·
Premium Member
11 Tacoma DC TRD OR
1,892 Posts
My factory TRD Off Road wheels are up for sale on craigslist and I had someone ask if they will fit his 2003 tacoma. Can someone tell me if they use the same bolt pattern and offset as ours? Thanks!
Yep they do, was wondering myself back in the spring, my dad had an 03 taco...so I threw one on...fit right up. :D Looked good too. :cool:

·
2012/14 Stanley Cup Champ
1,883 Posts
zmtnbik, does your reply mean below 99 won't fit? I did some digging around on the 89-95 forum and saw some posts that indicated they WOULD fit - someone was talking about having the Sport rims on their 4x4, and there were some others too. And yes, I know the Sports aren't the same size (well do I know, because that's what I have), but unless it's a clearance thing I would think the bolt/bore/etc would be the critical measurements.
I haven't verified on anything older than 99'. The key thing is the back spacing on the pre-99 trucks. If it is between 4.5 and 5.5 they will fit just fine.

·
Registered
08 a.c.trdo.r. 91p.u
29 Posts
all toyota 6 lug are the same... I took my 08 off road rims and put them on my 91 pick up sr5 4x4. I put 1/4 inch wheel spacers to set them out from the tie rod ends . whitchs also makes the wheels stick out a little more.

·
Registered
317 Posts
That's what I was seeing people say elsewhere as well (about all 6 lugs being the same).

Thanks guys. I gave him the specs and told him they should fit (after all, I don't know if he's modded his truck at all or not) but he was welcome to come do a test fit if he wanted.

·
Registered
355 Posts
all toyota 6 lugs are they same, as well as most other manufacturers 6 lugs are the same, with some exceptions, like the older dakotas and durangos, dont know about the new ones, they are 6 on 4.5 where toyotas are 6 on 5.5

1 - 10 of 10 Posts