Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Found this name
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine does but Ive been looking at quite a few US Camrys since getting mine and none seem to have it. Was it just not an option there?

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
I'm not to sure what you mean by that. There has never been a Camry made without a Climate Control. Without that, you have no heat or A/C.

·
Found this name
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ASG14 said:
I'm not to sure what you mean by that. There has never been a Camry made without a Climate Control. Without that, you have no heat or A/C.
Instead of a blue/red temp dial there is a dial with numbered temperature settings (20,25,30C etc) and an auto setting so it takes control of fan speeds etc to keep the temperature at the chosen setting.

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
Ah. No, we never had anything like thay till the Gen 4. You have a pic of yours by any chance?

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
Ah, ok. I know what you mean. Only the Top US Gen 3 had that. The XLE, both in I4 and V6 versions. This is a pic of mine.

·
Found this name
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My car is classed as a GX and is the second highest model. Its 'missing' leather, sunroof, headlight washers, rear spoiler, alloy wheels etc over the top model so its odd that it has it.

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
Mine has Leather, Sunroof, Alloys. No spoiler, that was an option. Headlight washers were never an option. Austrailia is bad. My friend there did not even get cupholders, which is standard on all US ones.

·
Found this name
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ASG14 said:
Mine has Leather, Sunroof, Alloys. No spoiler, that was an option. Headlight washers were never an option. Austrailia is bad. My friend there did not even get cupholders, which is standard on all US ones.
I dont have cupholders :disappoin

·
mixed bag 'o vehicles
2,894 Posts
no cupholders!?! you bought a car with no cupholders!?

·
Registered
120 Posts
ghettosled said:
no cupholders!?! you bought a car with no cupholders!?
:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
Toyota Camry
1,820 Posts
Hey ASG14 do you want a stock Camry CD player so you can ditch that tape player? I have a Alpine headunit so my stock CD players sitting in my room. $5

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
94CoupeV6 said:
Hey ASG14 do you want a stock Camry CD player so you can ditch that tape player? I have a Alpine headunit so my stock CD players sitting in my room. $5

:lol: That damn pic was the day I got my car. It was the only good shit I had. Hit me up on AIM/MSN about it though. :)

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
ejaymclane said:
Ive never owned a car with cup holders and i have had a Nissan, Ford, Daewoo, Fiat etc :hammer:
Damn, both you AND my Friend in Aus. :eek:

·
kor-ro-ra?
97 Corolla 1.8L 5spd
3,287 Posts
Umm Adam u dont have the same unit ejaymclane does, im pretty sure thats just for the euro/asian camrys man. Look close he has actual temp #'s and an auto setting.

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
^ Damn you, your right. I hate you. I need to try to get one now to see if it will work!!!!! AH

·
mixed bag 'o vehicles
2,894 Posts
ejaymclane said:
Ive never owned a car with cup holders and i have had a Nissan, Ford, Daewoo, Fiat etc :hammer:
you owned a daewoo and a fiat? did you lose a bet? :D

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
ghettosled said:
you owned a daewoo and a fiat? did you lose a bet? :D
HEY NOW! The older Fiat's are awsome. A friend used to own an X1/9 :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts