Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
2005 Tacoma X-Runner
9,188 Posts
I work at Moreno Valley Toyota, in sales. Owning many toyotas in the past and servicing them have helped with the ability to sell the product and believe in what I sell. The cars do sell themselves most of the time which makes the job easy. Also I feel good about what I sell and I know they will get their money's worth, and aren't going to break down on them. I remember I tryed selling dodge/chrysler/jeep for two weeks and didn't sell any cars at all. Mainly because I wasn't too enthusiastic about the product and customers could see that. I've worked at Honda/acura in the past and it was also really easy to sell the product. Honda and toyota owners are very much alike. They know exactly what they want and they(for the mopst part0 know what invoice is what what they want to pay for the car. I could see nissan being more profitable(compared to honda/toyota) for the salesman if the dealership is in the right location. Also toyota/honda doesn't have as much profit as american cars.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I used to work at a Toyota dealership..... it was great, i got to drive all the brand new cars around all day long.... those were the days...

·
The Greatest
3,830 Posts
Yah but now the economy sux.

Before when the economy was good, If you were a top seller at the dealership you could drive a car around for a while for free...Now, nothing is free you have to pay a little to be able to drive a car home and borrow it.

·
What the Pho?
2000 Solara
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I actually, don't want to be a dealer, but I do want..

to work at their corporate office and be on the marketing, Advertising/promotions team. That's what I am aiming for~ =)

Oh, and I meant ethics, norms/values, how people and the work enviroment is like ect.

thanks for more info~:)

AE92
0 Posts
I was a detailer at Honda and Nissan a few years back..

It was fun driving the new cars, ie. S2000, Prelude, 300ZX, Civic SiR, Maxima SE 6 Speed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts