Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
<Insert title here>
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If my front windows are lowered about an inch or so, and I close the door (not slam), the window shakes almost like it is loose or not secured very well within the door. I checked this on my Camry and the window doesn't shake or seem unstable. I don't know if this is just inherent behavior with the HL or if it is something I should have the dealer look at. Can anyone report their findings with this? I'd like to know if this happens on other HL's.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Samething happens to mine. I dont know about the camry but will check it out this weekend. My Silverado would do the same thing too and I always thought I would one day break the window when shutting the door.

·
Registered
303 Posts
My 09 HH does the same thing. I never noticed it before, as I leave the windows either all the up or all the way down. Nothing to be concerned with IMHO. I doubt that could ever break the glass or cause the window to fall out of the track.

·
<Insert title here>
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My 09 HH does the same thing. I never noticed it before, as I leave the windows either all the up or all the way down. Nothing to be concerned with IMHO. I doubt that could ever break the glass or cause the window to fall out of the track.
I sure hope not. But I guess I'm more concerned when one of the kids tries to close, well slam, the door. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts