Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
2006 Lincoln Zephyr
1,290 Posts
Yes, a lot of people have that style car. I don't have a pic of mine currently but here is Joey's car with 18's.

·
The Greatest
3,830 Posts
Shit, thats the first gen 2 i've ever seen modded.

I've never really liked the boxy styling but damn that one looks pretty good. :thumbup:

·
Grenaded piston
6,594 Posts
CamNub said:
First? Have you been living underneath a rock? :confused: :lol:

Theres plenty of modded gen 2 Camrys on this forum.

Heres a old pic of my gen 2:

Yes the stickers add 50hp, but so does the turbo under the hood. ;)

·
Banned
2006 Lincoln Zephyr
1,290 Posts
CamNub said:
People post Modded Gen 2's on here all the time. Where have you been :confused:

Since I don't have any recent pics of my own pimp @ss ride;) , here are a couple more interesting gen 2's. Samsons 3sgte gen 2 and Clints gen 2 on 19's(How he drives with those, I have no clue).

·
Car Breaker
689 Posts
Yes sir! Bunch of us do...though we live in a deep, dark world overlain by Gen 3's. Down in the caves, beneath the ground...

·
Where's my boomstick?
2,528 Posts
That team SC3 one has a 3SGTE in it, i printed a picture of it and put it in a school note book last semester.

and right on...GEN3's get WAY too much attention, people need to represent their roots with Gen1's and 2's

·
Banned
2006 Lincoln Zephyr
1,290 Posts
Stevethecleric said:
That team SC3 one has a 3SGTE in it...
I said that right above the picture

·
Where's my boomstick?
2,528 Posts
hmmm....so you did....:lol:

maybe i should read instead of drooling over the pretty pictures

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Talisman18 said:
Yes, a lot of people have that style car. I don't have a pic of mine currently but here is Joey's car with 18's.

Umm question, is that guy with the Camry actually sponsored? Or did he just put those stickers on there for gee wez?

·
Banned
2006 Lincoln Zephyr
1,290 Posts
Rapeacivic said:
Umm question, is that guy with the Camry actually sponsored? Or did he just put those stickers on there for gee wez?
I don't think Joey is sponsored at all. But he has all those parts on his car. It is more for show. He was on the show circuit a lot so it helps at shows when you are trying to win. Next time he logs onto IM I iwll get him to reply to this thread hisself.

·
Banned
2006 Lincoln Zephyr
1,290 Posts
userlain said:
hey where are you buying your kits for the gen2s? i can only find 1.
There is only one. The first car(of the cars I posted) has a 90-93 accord kit pieces on it that had to be custom fitted. The second car has the Kaminari kit which is discontinued and the last car has the Erebuni/Wings West which is the only one you can still get.

Well actually there is one more kit made for our car by Aeroform but it is so butt ugly, you actually make your car look worse by putting it on and nobody has ever bought it.

·
3s-gte in a Camry?!?
'89 Camry Alltrac
8,758 Posts
Did somebody say something about 90 Camrys? :confused:

My 'new' Camry with the turbo:

My 'old' Camry before the crash:

And after:

-Charlie

1 - 16 of 16 Posts