Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
2,691 Posts
Of course we do. :)

Where in NC are you? I was just in your state saturday....Had to pick up a 2002 BMW M3 for a friend of mine.

·
ASE Master Technician
2006 Lexus GS430
2,397 Posts
I visit here just to see what BLUEMEANIE is up to with my old tC! HaHa

·
I am HOT? NO SHIT?
425 Posts
I got a Scion tc almost two months ago. I didn't come here first because of the lack of tc owner traffic so i went to Scionlife.com. Once i was there i realized that more than 60% of the posts were about changing the interior LED lights or installing neons in your car. Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad place but how many times can people ask the same question over and over again. The tC is an awesome car. I didn't get it for performance mods or anything. It's just a good car. The thing that sold me was the ultra awesome interior.

·
2,691 Posts
Nice. I had to run down to Beaufort. Ran back up 70 through new burn to Drop a car and then came back on I40 over to winston-salem and north from there.
It was about a 2700 mile round trip. Left from Des Moines, IA friday evening at 6:30 and got back 3:00 pm on sunday. Would have been back by noon but we ran out of gas and sat on the side of the road about 30 miles out of indianapolis for 3 hours.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol . ya the tc is a nice car i wish i woulda got a manual, but i heard bad things about high rpms. im leaing towards selling it, its a very nice car, sporty and handles very good. just wish it was manual :sosad:

·
Registered
06 Taco D.C. Sport
1,370 Posts
i see some post that havent been answerd in months on the first page. it is a slow forum for so many scions to be out in the streets.

@ HatenFate, what do you do at the dealer?

·
2,691 Posts
I sell parts. Retail and wholesale.

·
Registered
06 Taco D.C. Sport
1,370 Posts
^so you have good deals or sell at regular dealer price?

have you noticed that since the update of the site the SIGs sometimes show up on certain posts and not on others?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts