Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 CAMRY 91 INTEGRA
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would be really nice to get a hold of one.. ive been to all my local junk yards and pick a parts but never found or saw a lip!!!!! i got a 91 v6 with lots of mods but i want the lip!!!! was thinking of getting that front body kit for it but they do not make it anymore:headbang:.. ive seen a few and they look DOPE!!!!! :thumbsup:

and does anyone have any idea where i can get some springs (not coilovers) that will fit my 91 camry DX V6 :confused:

anyone know how to fix the trunk tension rods?? mine broke :sosad: and i had cut them off to make my trunk close :disappoin

help will be appriciated!!! :rolleyes:

long live my 2VZFE

·
Pochacco Owns Me
3,123 Posts
i have a lip and i can't use you want it ?? it's not new but it's good condition

·
Registered
91 CAMRY 91 INTEGRA
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah sure!!!! ill take it... how much you want for it?? where are you located??? any pix you can send.. email me @ [email protected]

·
Pochacco Owns Me
3,123 Posts
i'm in san gabriel area.. how about 20$ sound ?? i'll try to take pictures later

·
Registered
82 Posts
Does anyone know of an aftermarket lip thats lower than the original one? i heard something about a lip from a lexus would fit but i dunno? Does ne one know?

·
Registered
91 CAMRY 91 INTEGRA
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool i live in baldwin park.. not too far form SGV.. send my ur number with PM..

·
Registered
91 CAMRY 91 INTEGRA
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i herd of some accord lips modified to fit but idk.. sounds cheesy and i dont have the money to spend on an accord lip to mess it up and have it not fit on my car haha.. thats just me

1 - 7 of 7 Posts