Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I have asked this question before and gotten different answers. Let's see what happens this time around.

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
I think Phi has that.

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
It will give you different gains depending on what you have done for mods, and how much psi you run.

And the peak gains will be at whatever the peak for your hp and torque are on your power band.

0-60 will be affected by everything previous.

·
Registered
97 Posts
http://www.superchargersonline.com/product_detail.asp?PartNumber=TRD-00602-17620-303

There you go. I think these numbers are too optimistic tho (But then again I just have a camry, not a camry solara)

I put down 192 hp and 198 ft lbs to the wheels, the SC being my only mod. Back calculate assuming a 21% drivetrain loss and you get 244hp and 251ft-lbs at the crank

And the curves are pretty flat ( dont remember specifics)

And yes, that is an excellent solara you got there

·
Gen 4 XLE v6
02 Toy Solara V6 MT
3,192 Posts
join us at www.solaraguy.com to see what the general consesn there says. that is one sweet s/c. I only wish i would have kept mine...(sold it for more than i bought it....so i'm not entirely sad).

·
Gen 4 XLE v6
02 Toy Solara V6 MT
3,192 Posts
Trdkamuri510 said:

btw isint ur sn xXs15solaraXx on solaraguy?
if your refering to me, its JAI on solaraguy (my first name)...l8r.

·
Zoom-Zoom
2008 Mazdaspeed 3
7,127 Posts
i think TRD said it'd make 240 at the crank with the pulley included in the package...

torque is near there..

·
Super Lurker
260 Posts
Right after I popped on my supercharger I got 221 WHP and 201 WTQ on the dyno with just a 2.5" catback. Should be much higher now...

-xtychx

1 - 14 of 14 Posts