Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i saw this Tundra at the LA Car show this year and i forgot to look to see like what model it was any stuff. But i did manage to get a picture and its a very sweet looking truck, so i was wondering if anyone knew what it was like what model..or was this just a truck toyota did for the show or something. Well heres the picture

·
2000 TUNDRA
2000 Tundra
27 Posts
Hmmm... I will guess the 2007 seeing how the nose (grill) sticks out like it does, the email I got from Toyota showed the Tundra Crewmax (I think it was called) looked just like that in the front.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah thats what i thought too but the package thats on this one is awesome...i wish they make some like that..

·
2000 TUNDRA
2000 Tundra
27 Posts
The ground effects and it being lowered is almost a givin that it was "special" for that show,Tundranator.

Aznskrboi, I am sure though for the money your local Toyota Dealer would make 1 just like that for you.
Me personally... the higher the better :D If I wanted to ride low, I would buy a Yugo :nana: Where as I could drive under the Tundras :rofl:

·
Big Daddy
'01 Tundra
45 Posts
That looks like the SEMA show custom Tundra, complete with S/C and full up on performance parts.......and all that other sick stuff :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts