Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Dealer Tech..not Toyota
540 Posts
ive never seen that, also ive never seen stock fogs on a gen 3 either(i want some)

·
Moving Forward
3,144 Posts
we have quitea few here in the Nashville area also. I think it was like the 4Runners though. we used to install OE fog lights on the 96 and up 4 runners. I think it was the same way on the Camry's. You could get them port installed but most were installed at dealer I think. I rememebr us installing a few before I left the dealer I worked at.

·
The 6"4 Viking
Toyota Hilux 3.0D4D
468 Posts
warlock said:
hay Zandro what are the black things on both bumpers? is that like a animel replent thing?
hahaha no it not a "animal replent thing" it`s headlight washers.
I got them on my 2gen too, press twice on the window washer
button and they get activated, dont use it very often but it`s
nice to have.

·
Registered
Camry
6,944 Posts
Those are the stock optional fog lights. I have them on my Camry but seldom use them. The light is a projector housed behind another piece of glass. You really cannot tell it's a projector though. The cylindrical shroud around the light is separate from the bumper and the light.

·
Dealer Tech..not Toyota
540 Posts
they did!?! is a dealer or ebay the only means to get some???

·
Dealer Tech..not Toyota
540 Posts
hey id, do it...looks like little inserts where those scoops are, to make the fogs fit right...:whatthe:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.