Toyota Nation Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
wow that makes 2 turbo'd xrs this far...first it was andy and now its this guy.
no there's one more, he's on cardomain but has no video's or dyno sheets, just pictures. hopefully this dude posts up some dyno charts then we can know how much boost he's running.

·
Registered
09 Corolla S
2,598 Posts
no there's one more, he's on cardomain but has no video's or dyno sheets, just pictures. hopefully this dude posts up some dyno charts then we can know how much boost he's running.
is it a red xrs? i know someone bought andy's setup after andy was forced to part out.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
is it a red xrs? i know someone bought andy's setup after andy was forced to part out.
no its this other jonathan xrs dude on cardomain with a silver xrs on highlander rims, look it up, i cant open cardomain for some reason. oh ya and we never heard anything from that other guy either who bought andy's kit.

·
Registered
09 Corolla S
2,598 Posts
no its this other jonathan xrs dude on cardomain with a silver xrs on highlander rims, look it up, i cant open cardomain for some reason. oh ya and we never heard anything from that other guy either who bought andy's kit.
those are the 9thgen xrs rims or matrix xr rims.

im lagging so bad, i cant get on anysite that dont have pre-cached pictures.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
those are the 9thgen xrs rims or matrix xr rims.

im lagging so bad, i cant get on anysite that dont have pre-cached pictures.
Nah Kniterider's right. They're the OEM Highlander Hybrid rims.

Heres a link to the other Turbo'd Xrs he was talking about

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3818736

·
Diehard Rams Fan
22,834 Posts
Nah Kniterider's right. They're the OEM Highlander Hybrid rims.

Heres a link to the other Turbo'd Xrs he was talking about

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3818736
Wheels look great but I'm sure they are heavy, but with the turbo, few worries. :thumbsup: I love the mud flaps! He said they were Toyota mud flaps but from what car? They look great painted silver & they fit is very good. I would love to do that on my silver S. :naughty:

21 - 35 of 35 Posts