Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all, i was browsing the DR site and noticed that they have UCA's to go with lefits.

http://www.donahoeracing.com/access_detail.php?accessID=40

anybody have these? i am planning out my lift was was planning on going with total chaos uca's and DR CO's and Rear resi shocks. are the donahoe uca's any better than the TC's or are they just for show?

·
Trevor
2,026 Posts
boiler_taco said:
anybody have these? i am planning out my lift was was planning on going with total chaos uca's and DR CO's and Rear resi shocks. are the donahoe uca's any better than the TC's or are they just for show?
They are better but they are also a little over kill. For twice the price, from a performance perspective I doubt they are worth the added cost, but if money is no object and you want the very best well.... that they are. They have lots of nice features others don't, it's just a matter of cash, are you willing to spend twice as much for a product that you will see a very minimal performance advantage from? They do look nice though, and some of the added features like the uniball dust cover, and the added adjustability and such are nice features.

·
Registered
Toyota Taco 05'
695 Posts
A few people already have this......ask Brock or go ask TTORA.com

Dhoe even has a partnership with Light Racing. And they have come out with Air Bumps. Which is good if you live in dezert area where there are mostly whoops which make you slam on the skid plate.

·
Registered
Toyota Taco 05'
695 Posts
haha thats another arm and a leg haha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts