Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
89 Toyota Pickup
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an 03 corolla and the doors wont lock the the remote but will unlock with the remote. does any one know whats happening??? is it really all that hard to lower these rollas??? thanxs for the help in advance

G

·
shoes1382006 said:
i have an 03 corolla and the doors wont lock the the remote but will unlock with the remote. does any one know whats happening??? is it really all that hard to lower these rollas??? thanxs for the help in advance
i'm confused about lowering the rollas???? is the button working on the remote? try replacing the remote battery.

·
Registered
89 Toyota Pickup
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the remote works when u want to unlock it, but it doesnt work when you want to lock it! im pretty sure the remote wouldnt work if the battery was dead! and i was asking is it really hard to lower the 03 corolla cuz i just bought some lowering springs and is there any thing i should look out for???

·
Registered
89 Toyota Pickup
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nvm my wife didnt close the door all the way! also do you guy know of any one that has a the switch for the fog lights? cuz i have the 03 corolla and i just put OEM fog lights on and i need a turning signal switch that comes off a S type corolla. cuz the S type rollas have the fog light switch on them! so you guy could please let me know where i could find some cheap one n i already went to the junkyards and they want to sell me wipers and turning signal!

G

·
shoes1382006 said:
the remote works when u want to unlock it, but it doesnt work when you want to lock it! im pretty sure the remote wouldnt work if the battery was dead! and i was asking is it really hard to lower the 03 corolla cuz i just bought some lowering springs and is there any thing i should look out for???
the battery could be weak thats why i said it. i see that you didnt close the door all of the way and thats why it didnt work :disappoin

·
Registered
89 Toyota Pickup
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
daniel2002p said:
The fod switch on the S rollas in integrated into the light switch on the column...

D
do you know if any one has one of the light switches laying around??? cuz tap wants to charge me 75 for light switch n wiper switch!

ghost_ryder35 said:
the battery could be weak thats why i said it. i see that you didnt close the door all of the way and thats why it didnt work :disappoin
i understand but i already found what the problem was it was my gurl that didnt close the door all the way! but for your help thou!

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,669 Posts
Next time when something happens to your car for the "first" time, don't come here right away and post about it, look into it, try to find a reason or a fix, then post about it if you can't figure out what's wrong; because half the time they are little things like leaving the door open. :)

·
Registered
89 Toyota Pickup
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
there were other things i posted also! yea the thread is named doors wont lock wit the remote! but i also asked about other things also!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts