Toyota Nation Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to share a ISO copy of the 2005+ Tacoma Service Manual that bud78363 was nice enough to offer me last week. I am going to try and offer the ISO of the manual for direct download off a hosting site that I run, as well as a Bittorrent link for all to download.

If you can, please use the Bittorrent feed as I dont have enough cash or bandwidth to handle everyone downloading this 320MB file. Bittorrent will enable everyone to share the burden of the download, and the more people that seed, the faster it can be distributed.

For those that know/use Bittorrent, please use this torrent feed with their Bittorrent client of choice:

Tacoma Service Manual Torrent

for others that dont know what Bittorrent is or dont have the means of using Bitorrent, please use this direct download link. *NOTE*: I will try and keep this up as long as possible, and money permits. If the link does not work, I've run out of Bandwidth/Money, and you will need to use the Bittorrent Method. I will try and keep this post updated when I change the link to inactive/active based on Bandwidth/Money.

Direct 2005+ Tacoma Service Manual Link

This is an ISO image of the 2005+ Tacoma Service Manual. You can burn it with most any CD burning suite, such as Nero, Roxio, etc etc.

·
Stupid is stupid does
2008 tundra
5,554 Posts
rneily said:
I wanted to share a ISO copy of the 2005+ Tacoma Service Manual that bud78363 was nice enough to offer me last week. I am going to try and offer the ISO of the manual for direct download off a hosting site that I run, as well as a Bittorrent link for all to download.

If you can, please use the Bittorrent feed as I dont have enough cash or bandwidth to handle everyone downloading this 320MB file. Bittorrent will enable everyone to share the burden of the download, and the more people that seed, the faster it can be distributed.

For those that know/use Bittorrent, please use this torrent feed with their Bittorrent client of choice:

for others that dont know what Bittorrent is or dont have the means of using Bitorrent, please use this direct download link. *NOTE*: I will try and keep this up as long as possible, and money permits. If the link does not work, I've run out of Bandwidth/Money, and you will need to use the Bittorrent Method. I will try and keep this post updated when I change the link to inactive/active based on Bandwidth/Money.

This is an ISO image of the 2005+ Tacoma Service Manual. You can burn it with most any CD burning suite, such as Nero, Roxio, etc etc.

thanks bro. happy new year.

·
I had a six pack
231 Posts
Thanks!I downloaded it from your direct link, and then fired up the torrent.(since there's no one seeding at the moment?)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1st_Cavalry said:
Thanks!I downloaded it from your direct link, and then fired up the torrent.(since there's no one seeding at the moment?)
I'm seeding, it might take some time for the tracker to catch up... I currently have 10 peers.

·
Registered
334 Posts
An ISO file is an image of a CD or DVD. In this case you need to burn the image to a CD before you can read it. You need to use a feature of your burning software to create (burn) the CD from an image. If you just burn the ISO to the CD it will not work.

You could also use a tool like Daemon Tools to "mount" the ISO file.

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Thanks man!!

Still waiting for the download so can anyone comment on it? I mean, it seems awfully large for just a PDF file....

I'll leave it up for seeding for while when done too. Only 3 seeds so far for me.

·
Master Slouch
2006 Toyota Tacoma
351 Posts
You can use free software to burn ISOs in case you don't have Nero or Roxio. A decent one is DeepBurner. It can handle CD or DVD ISO files and burn them directly to disc media. Not as full-featured as, say, Nero but free is a really good price.

A DeepBurner Review and Link
http://downseven.blogspot.com/2006/09/deep-burner.html

·
Master Slouch
2006 Toyota Tacoma
351 Posts
Oh, and rneily ... thanks for the download. Awesome!!

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
downseven said:
You can use free software to burn ISOs in case you don't have Nero or Roxio. A decent one is DeepBurner. It can handle CD or DVD ISO files and burn them directly to disc media. Not as full-featured as, say, Nero but free is a really good price.

A DeepBurner Review and Link
http://downseven.blogspot.com/2006/09/deep-burner.html
Yeah, I know what an ISO is. Was actually wonder what the ISO contained... PDF's, application like an interactive manual, etc. I've never seen a 320mb PDF before and I've had some that are 300+ pages and still not that big.

·
Registered
304 Posts
rneily said:

Unfortunately, this image is full of broken links, like the one I purchased off of eBay.

To see what I mean, open the chassis maintenance page and go down to item #8, lubricate propellar shaft, click on any of those links it references, PR-18, PR-24 or PR-29, no workie.

I think the information is there, but the link is wrong.

·
Registered
255 Posts
PiercedTiger said:
Yeah, I know what an ISO is. Was actually wonder what the ISO contained... PDF's, application like an interactive manual, etc. I've never seen a 320mb PDF before and I've had some that are 300+ pages and still not that big.
20.3mb is a Adobe Reader 7.0

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Matt's06xrunner said:
20.3mb is a version of Adobe Reader
Ok so it's just PDFs and the reader then?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
PiercedTiger said:
The ISO contains the complete Repair Manual as well as the complete Wiring and Electrical Manual. The Acrobat software is also included...

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.