Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning or afternoon to everyone,
I hope that all is well out there in TN Land...

I wanted to let everyone know about the pricing on the Bilstein 5100 Series Pre-Load Adjustable shocks..I have had some questions as to the Pricing and TN Members and I figured this would be the easiest Place...

First and Foremost..."Thank you" to all of you who have bought shocks from me...I appreciate the business very much and try and get them out to you ASAP...

Now for the business at hand...I have been getting questions on the pricing for TN members versus Standard Pricing...
Here is what happened....

Apparently some companies where not very happy about me selling the shocks for less then what I was supposed to...But I do not believe in doing that and I had an agreement with TN to try and help out all of there members and That's what I did and will continue to do....

The shocks that I buy are from RCD (Race Car Dynamics) who is a "Warehouse Distributor" for Bilstein Shocks..That's why the part #'s are different, but if you look at them in sequence with Bilsteins, you will see they are in Order... C475, C476 and then mine are C477, C478...

So here is the deal....I have the '05-'09 Tacoma Pre-Load Adjustables Listed on E-Bay at $279.00 for the set of 4 and the shipping is free via UPS ground in the lower 48 states..I have been doing the TN members for $269.00 and the same deal on the shipping...

The reason that the pricing had changed from what it was before was the shocks went up in Price, a little over $7.00 a shock...So what I did was only raise my price $20.00 total over the (4) shocks..Instead of the $28.00..

So long story short, that is why there is not much "Discount" for the TN
Members....Me selling the shocks at $269.00 for the TN Members and shipping them for Free via UPS Ground and E-Bay fess and Paypal fees..
TN Members are getting them at cost and that is o.k. with me..But I just wanted to clear the air about the Discount and why it is what it is...

I did not want anyone to think I was bailing out on the TN Members...
That will not be happpening anytime soon....

Thank you for your time...

Sonny

Downsouth Motorsports

·
Registered
77 Posts
++^:thumbsup:

·
"You, stay classy..."
180 Posts
For those that have them.

I have a DC PR Sport and I'm wondering if the improvement in ride is worth the $?

·
Registered
'12 Ram 1500 HEMI
1,138 Posts
^- yes!

also, another extremely happy DSM customer! i will always recommend sonny b/c of the way he does business and dealt with me as a customer.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I bought my 5100's from DSM (Sonny) and I could not be happier. Sonny was very easy to deal with, and he did exactly what he told me he would do, including shipping the shocks out the same day, sending me a confirmation email, and all of this at a great price!

If you want 5100's, there is only one place to get them from: DSM!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.