Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a 94 corolla and im pretty good at usin my e-brake. But evertime i do a 180 turn or take a real hard turn the car either stalls or dies. I keep it in drive, i don't have it in low gears or anything. Im guessin its my injectors. PLz theres gotta be someone out there who can help. What's the point of showin off and not riding away clean.

·
Resident asshole
Corolla
9,552 Posts
Gasoline slushing in the tank. Try using a full tank of gas doing them and see if it still does it. Injectors woudlnt act that way.

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
if your tires get too much force on them, your engine will stall out. Mine did when I spun out once. I didn't pop it into reverse in time to save it.

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,666 Posts
FWD... you call that drifting??? :confused:

well.. maybe if you're driving backwards.. :D

·
Registered
290 Posts
i heard that if the engine computer senses a great deal of difference in speed, turning, or any other harsh disturbance, it will automatically cut any fuel going into the engine.

·
I get angry when Im sober
1,858 Posts
rolla ***** stop what you're doing and just drive like a normal person cause you're making us Chinese look like idiots :(

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that's why i wanna fix this problem so i won't make the orientals look bad. Everyone is telling me wht the problem is but no one can give me a solution. I thought this was suppose to be the hardcore, Tech, and competiton?

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
eddie said:
Yeah, yeah. I know I can drop the tranny out that way. But it might have done less damage than stalling it out.

*And I was messing around when I spun out. Minnesota winters leave a lot of sand on the roads.

Originally posted by rolla_chink_94
that's why i wanna fix this problem so i won't make the orientals look bad. Everyone is telling me wht the problem is but no one can give me a solution. I thought this was suppose to be the hardcore, Tech, and competiton?
The reason he said you are making them look bad is not because you are stalling it out, but because you are trying to "drift" with a FWD car. What your doing is a controlled powerslide. But with the E-brake, it is even less controlled.

Your not going to be able to stop your car from stalling. It isn't setup for the pressure you are putting on it. FWD isn't made for it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts