Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First post! wooo!

I have a Toyota Corolla 1.4 D-4D (2004). The car was vibrating at highway speeds (specially when going uphill).

Apparently the inner CV joint of the left (driver's side) drive axle is broken. I didn't take if out to check, but when moving it with the hand it has significantly more play then the other wheel's.

I wanted to change it myself, but I have been searching for two hours and I haven't seen the piece anywhere.

Does anybody know where could I buy the part that ships to Germany? Alternativelly, anybody knows if a drive axle from similar models fits?

:thanks:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much!

I googled the part # with regular results (I found some super expensive original parts).

Trying ebay.de yielded some results that I hadn't found in ebay.com (I don't speak German, so I hadn't looked in ebay.de). There are some for very similar cars but not the same, so I'll try to find out if they are compatible.

Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.