Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could you help me?

After changing the battery, the window on the driver's side of my car no longer works and remains stuck in the up position. This is a 2005 Toyota Corolla car.

I have read a few articles that suggest performing a reset with the glass up and down manipulation. But I can't do it since the window is stuck at the top. I noticed that the "auto" light on the control switch flashes if I press for a few seconds and releas. It flashes only when i remove my finger.

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
127 Posts
How to reset after battery change.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much for your reply.

I Can't do this procedure because the drivers windows doesn't work manually. It stop in the up position juste after battery replacement.

·
Administrator
マズダスピード3
16,272 Posts
I would check the fuse for the power windows. Look in your owners manual. I don't remember the fuse number, but it's tied into other circuits. Headlight and tail lights I believe, but yours is international model, so may be different than US model.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will check. But i think that if it's a fuse problem, It should affect also the other three windows. Because i have this problem only for the driver window.
I find in a wiring diagram in the internet that the four windows have one power fuse of 30A. However, each motor have an internal circuit breaker.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.