Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
2009 Venza - fully loaded
2009 Toyota Venza
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched the forum but haven't found an exact match. I hope someone can help me.

I just purchased a 2009 Venza. I had a Subaru legacy before, and like it, just too darn loud inside. Subaru isn't into creature comforts, like blocking road noise.

Anyway, to the problem at hand. My Venza rattles (or more accurately, clunks) when going over any bumps (especially during the last snow storm, when road was bumpy). I sounds like it coming from under the dash on the drivers side, near the steering column, or slightly to the left (drivers left) of that. I cant really tell what side of the fire wall it coming from, passenger side or engine side. Its still under factory warranty, and I purchased an extended bumper to bumper. Of course, I don't think either covers rattles. But if its the steering column, like I have seen in some posts, I would think the warranty would cover THAT.

Any help is appreciated.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.