Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Go Bolts!
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The driver side visor on our '09 Venza is sagging so badly it is dangerous. Has anyone else had this problem and does anyone know if there is a TSB for it? From what I have read on the internet this seems to be a big issue with Toyotas.

Thanks!

·
Go Bolts!
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ours started sagging today. Guess a trip to the service department is necessary.

Contact Toyota Customer Service first. I did and they opened up a case # after they learned I am a loyal Toyota customer (also have a '12 Camry). They didn't guarantee it but the said they may offer some financial relief after I complained this is a well known issue with Toyotas.

Reactions: lpatrick

·
Go Bolts!
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
update

I brought my '09 Venza into my dealership yesterday to have the visor replaced as well as my 50K maintenance. The cost for the visor with labor was $131 + tax. I know I could have purchased the visor cheaper on the internet as I saw prices about $85 but the only way I could get Toyota to reimburse me for this was to have a Toyota dealership perform the work.

I had to fax Toyota a copy of the work order, proof of payment and proof of ownership (registration) which they confirmed they received and I was told it would take 4 weeks for them to process my reimbursement check.

Reactions: COVenza

·
Registered
2014 Toyota Venza
43 Posts
Found this older thread searching for my visor problem.

When you say "sagging," do you mean that the visor won't stay up in place? Just making sure we're on the same page.

I just got my dad's 2014 Venza XLE and noticed the visor problem immediately. I was surprised at the cost of replacements out there. Is it a difficult repair to do oneself?

Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.