Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Yota4Life
1993 Toyota Camry
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone has ever used or currently using dropzone springs on their camry before. I wanna lower my gen 3 but can't afford the expense of the Eibachs, so if I have to scarifice a little quality I will just to get the ride lower. Any suggestions? Thanks.

·
Registered
LS460, 4Runner, Cam
96 Posts
They dropped my car too much. If I were to get another camry I would have saved the extra money and gotten better springs..

·
The Other White Meat
Holden Apollo
3,741 Posts
im trying to figure out how people say "too much" my king springs dropped the front 2.5" and the reat almost an inch. yes its uneven and i dont know why King made them like that. even with the lower rear option it is still uneven. guess maybe its a performance thing (keep the weight over the front or something)
but its still too high! going to get the front compressed another 1" and the rear at least 2" (rubber will be under the guards front and rear)
a lot of people dont like the dropzone ride. use the blinking search button for other brand choices, or even read the read first faq which has options listed.

·
Registered
LS460, 4Runner, Cam
96 Posts
Very easily.. I had my 19's on. They were tucked in the rear quarter panels and rubbed. I had to roll that inside lip of the quarter panel otherwise my tires were getting cut. The rear looks lower because the rear wheelwells are smaller than the fronts. My car was level. The springs were bouncy. When I rode over bumps it sounded like the suspension was going to rip out of its mounts.. I don't know how it could have gotten any worse...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts