Toyota Nation Forum banner

Dual Exhaust

862 Views 7 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  dubya1232000
ok guys thanks for the HIDs, I bought some and they work ok...6000k and there awesome i know there illegal but i passed by 5 police cars with them on at night and no pullovers yet...i guess its because im in a smaller town now....

ok my question dual exhaust can it be done on a 2004 camry.......? if so what would you recomend
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
dubya1232000 said:
ok guys thanks for the HIDs, I bought some and they work ok...6000k and there awesome i know there illegal but i passed by 5 police cars with them on at night and no pullovers yet...i guess its because im in a smaller town now....

ok my question dual exhaust can it be done on a 2004 camry.......? if so what would you recomend
Sure it can be done. Most anything can be done on a car if you put the money into it. Just go to a local muffler shop and they will give you an estimate.

But please use the search button at the top of the screen. Dual exhaust has been covered many times.
thanks man...admin...please delete this thread......
dubya1232000 said:

a member on here same generation 5 of the year 02-04 camry... his is name "khanhdom or khandum" and he has dual exhausts on his v6 camry and has videos how it sounds like on his ride.
^
What do you mean by "what would you recommend"? For running the pipe? for muffler? For shops?

I need a little more info :)
yah i was looking for who has done it b4 and the whole setup.....i was going down to our local exhaust shop but i wanted the install to be clean....
I was going to have a custom system done. Cut off after the resonator, custom Y-pipe, and then dual glass packs with chrome tips. They only wanted $300 for the whole job.

Do you have a digital camera and jack stands? If you could get the rear up on jack stands and take some pics, I could tell you how easily it could be done.
got a digital camera im going to go to the exhaust shop in Diego...just to get an opinion, ill take pix from there
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.