Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys thanks for the HIDs, I bought some and they work ok...6000k and there awesome i know there illegal but i passed by 5 police cars with them on at night and no pullovers yet...i guess its because im in a smaller town now....

ok my question dual exhaust can it be done on a 2004 camry.......? if so what would you recomend

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
dubya1232000 said:
ok guys thanks for the HIDs, I bought some and they work ok...6000k and there awesome i know there illegal but i passed by 5 police cars with them on at night and no pullovers yet...i guess its because im in a smaller town now....

ok my question dual exhaust can it be done on a 2004 camry.......? if so what would you recomend
Sure it can be done. Most anything can be done on a car if you put the money into it. Just go to a local muffler shop and they will give you an estimate.

But please use the search button at the top of the screen. Dual exhaust has been covered many times.

·
-VIPStyleCars-
248 Posts
dubya1232000 said:

a member on here same generation 5 of the year 02-04 camry... his is name "khanhdom or khandum" and he has dual exhausts on his v6 camry and has videos how it sounds like on his ride.

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
^
What do you mean by "what would you recommend"? For running the pipe? for muffler? For shops?

I need a little more info :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yah i was looking for who has done it b4 and the whole setup.....i was going down to our local exhaust shop but i wanted the install to be clean....

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
I was going to have a custom system done. Cut off after the resonator, custom Y-pipe, and then dual glass packs with chrome tips. They only wanted $300 for the whole job.

Do you have a digital camera and jack stands? If you could get the rear up on jack stands and take some pics, I could tell you how easily it could be done.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts