Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the stupidist reason that youve gotten pulled over for?

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
The pig said that I didn't use my turn signal which was crap because I had it on

·
Street-Cruiser
458 Posts
either driving with my windshield wiper led's on OR driving with my lights off.... it wasn't dark out....

·
Banned
352 Posts
getting out of the car on dpa at a light with 2 of my voys to talk to the girls in the car behind us, threw the fuckin book at me wit that one

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
lol i dint get pulle over but my brother ligh bulb went we then to get a new one and he pull us over say the lights gone so we told him wat happend and on the way to his car he noticed my brother carbon fiber trunk and hood on his lude and wanted to give a ticket for that

·
93 Z24 and 78 Bronco
1993 z24
4,025 Posts
"improper left turn" basically the cop was coming the other way, blew his stop sign and almost hit me, so i got a 110$ ticket and 3 pts gone, that was years ago when i was still driving my parents car, so i shut up and paid it

·
TN's Resident Goddess.
2007 Camry SE
6,090 Posts
Uh....I was studying to be a cop... got my degree and decided to teach...

(*quietly backs out of forum*)
Nice boys...down boys...

The cops in my town like me so they give me and my friends breaks all the time-I don't have mods, but some of my friends do...
I am known for my lead foot though!

·
Registered
Camry
1,463 Posts
Got pulled over and cited reckless. I think he was chasing someone else and it was a case of mistaken identity. Changing lanes with no signals and excessive speed. Swear I wasn't doing anything. I am still sore over getting buggered.

·
Banned
352 Posts
yo i just got a bill for a ticket i got over a yer ago for a seatbelt the bill just came in the mail this week and its due tomarow so now i gotta go early in the mornin to the courthouse and pay the damm thing and then i leave for miami yippppppppie

·
Where's my boomstick?
2,528 Posts
I got accused of "drag racing" while driving a hyundai elantra next to a volvo 240.

it was 11pm, we both were going like 50 in a 45.

gotta love being a teenager!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
missing a stop sign. this stop sign was hidden between about 3 bushes everyone blew past it but they got me because i was in an ITR. I mean literally no one stoped at it. Funny thing i was i was only going 20mph and everyone else was going 35-40. I was learning stick back then.

·
since 1996
05 Impreza RS 2.5
1,772 Posts
ride program. lol.

Asked me if they should belive me that I have not been drinking because I was wearing a Corona shirt. I guess if I was wearing a professional sprts team shirt they would have asked me for an autograph.

·
1 4/\/\ +3|-| |\|00|3
273 Posts
my dad got a ticket for going thorugh a stop sign on his bike.....the cop wrote the wrong codes and everything and said going 5mph in a 0 zone. WTF....stupid he paid it he should have fought it he hasnt gotten a ticket in like forever

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
All the times I been pulled over were stupid:

-Left turn too 'Wide". $90 dollar ticket and 2 points off my license. WTF is that?

-Pulled over for "Stealing my own car." (3 times in the same night. And every time they search the car.)

-Expired Insurance card. (When I had 6 months left on it)

·
Registered
16 Posts
lol. Like prision inmates....y'all are innocent.

With a thread title like "dumb pigs", you lose all credibilty when trying to relate your innocence.

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
^
It's because most of us have a bad taste in our mouths for cops now because we've been(I know I have) F**ked over too many times by them.

·
TN Ass Man
95 Camry SE 2-door
1,179 Posts
i got pulled over this morning because they are checking for seatbelts and i was rushing to class and did not have one on :hammer: does not go on record, $10 fine , He could have gave me a speeding for 60mph in a Construction 45mph which doubles the ticket ($250) but he was a cool ass motorcycle cop,

Thank you Mr Coolest Cop Ever

it all depends on the cop some can be dicks and yes i have gotten a ticket for not doing shit but it was erased.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Things I got pulled over for:
Warnings:
- Window tint in the front.
- Light blue tinted headlight bulbs.
- Dark tinted license plate covers on the back.
-Waiting in front of the grocery store as my mom was rolling out the groceries (sign said fire lane, but 'parcel pick-up' was painted on the concrete in front of the sign)

Ticketed:
- Expired license plate sticker and registration (when I used my dad's car 4 yrs ago)

Havent had a run in with the cops since I got the one ticket. The warnings I got was when I was driving my previous car.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts