Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see some dust and watermarks inside my LED tails, especially in the white area. Anyone else have this problem? This is my 3rd set and they're all the same. :headbang:

The stock OEMs don't have this problem.

·
Registered
'07 XLE 4 cyl.
6,123 Posts
Mine are fine....maybe it's the car wash.

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
09 XLE V6 White
6,677 Posts
my smoked ones have no water but some dust from dremel. can't see it though lol. mjz's looked good so i dont think he has any.

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll takes some pics of mine with the dirt inside. Like I said, all of my previous set also had this problem and I don't see anything wrong with the seals either, everything looks tight.

·
Bulletime
2,206 Posts
Checked mine, no dust or water and still crystal clear like brand new.

I think the red may actually be fading, not sure. It started at as pretty dark red and it doesn't seem as dark these days.

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Checked mine, no dust or water and still crystal clear like brand new.

I think the red may actually be fading, not sure. It started at as pretty dark red and it doesn't seem as dark these days.
Well that's not good. lol

I think it's because I park outside all the time. :(

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
09 XLE V6 White
6,677 Posts
sucks you have that. trade em and get some smoked ones and send em my way for turn and reverse boards. i need better weather to take some pics of my new mods.

·
must.resist.modding
'09 Camry SE V6
5,233 Posts
I'll takes some pics of mine with the dirt inside. Like I said, all of my previous set also had this problem and I don't see anything wrong with the seals either, everything looks tight.
Your eyes wont see everything. There might be a slight area where it could have a very slight opening that is naked to the eye. Dust and other debris/particles are so small that they can enter anywhere.
Well that's not good. lol

I think it's because I park outside all the time. :(
99.8% of us ALL park outside. My car has been littered with pollen over the summer that my car wasnt even dark gray...it was yellow and never had a problem with my tails.

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
But it never fogged up. If there is an opening it'll fog in the morning along with my windows but this is just the outside.

·
Registered
96+07 Camry
667 Posts
99.8% of us ALL park outside. My car has been littered with pollen over the summer that my car wasnt even dark gray...it was yellow and never had a problem with my tails.
what? sarcasm? ofcourse when u go out u have to park outside but theres a lot of people that parks in the garage at home
mine is a garage queen:lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.