Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 sienna le and would like to put a dvd player in it. I know nothing about how to do this, but I'm getting huge price differences from aftermarket places, and some have never seen the inside of a Sienna before.

Any ideas? Someone told me there was a tft monitor made specifically for the Sienna, but I can't find it.

Thanks for any help!!!!:)

·
Registered
Highlander
1,404 Posts
If you are looking at an indash unit, you basically need to find/wait for a kit to come out that will replace the factory oversized unit with an aftermarket one. If you are looking at a drop-down for the rear passengers, you'll need to get an application specific shroud with a cutout for the rear panel controls intact to mount the screen with or without the built-in DVD player. The factory cutout for the rear headliner is pretty big, so no "standard" size will work. Audiovox should have a color-matched shroud available now to mount up to a 10" screen.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Myron & Davis ATY178

Check out the Myron & Davis ATY178 monitor. It is a 7.8" TFT monitor that will supposedly fit into the overhead console that comes in the LE and XLE models.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts