Toyota Nation Forum banner

East-End Meet, June 26,2004 at Kennedy Commons

6808 Views 100 Replies 31 Participants Last post by  sleepy
Ok Ladies and gents, it is the time of the month again. As the weather gets warmer it seems like out meets are having more and more attendants. So, if you think that you might end up being the person that says "I should've gone, it looked like a really good meet" then you should come instead of regreting it later.

The meet is at Kennedy Commons as I mentioned before (Kennedy & 401 HWY) at 8:00pm. And I believe we agreed to meet at the RONA parking lot this time because we almost ran out of space at the Tim Horton's parking lot last month.

And as they say in advertisements "COME ONE COME ALL" bring friends and family if you'd like too..
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· "S" everywhere
213 Posts
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by kasimmmmm
how about a cruise...we considered it last time but never ended up going
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
we did a cruise last month... where were you!?

Yah, where were the pics?

· "S" everywhere
213 Posts
REN69 said:
No shit.. I saw some dood in a Civic EF on the 401 today.. I guess he got pulled over by Toronto Police, not the OPP and they were investigating his engine bay... funny cuz the car didn't even look like much.. it was black with some funky strokes/flame looking graphics and steelies. :confused:

And by the time I got to the Airport rd exit of the 409, there was a Mississauga police cruiser pointing their radar guns at traffic. The limit becomes 60km/h at the exit but I was doing more than 80 when I drove by and they just turned around and looked at me like WTF instead of flagging me down or chasing me.. I guess they either couldn't figure out how to use the gun.. or the stealth fading paint on my car didn't reflect the radar lazer. :D
yah now cops r target those modified cars.. so be watched guyz especially, hondas guyz..

· "S" everywhere
213 Posts
MRQturbo said:
have a good meet guys....don't think i can make it.....its bass season opener and will be making my annual trek to Merrickville for some fishing......take lots of pics and see u guys at darknites...
u don't know to fishing.. y bother going? :eek:

only lonely person would go fishing for fun....:D

· "S" everywhere
213 Posts
EchoBee said:
4A-GE... that blue echo belongs to this other girl from the echofans forum... i've been posting there for a while... and told them about the TN meet on every last saturday of the month at kennedy commons... a few of those ppl showed up but only she took her ride here..... and myself:)
An echo that has all the pinky stuff was ur?

· "S" everywhere
213 Posts
on Sunday June 27, 2004. Around 7 pm @ pc mall, i saw a girl was driving an echo too, with honda cat-back exhaust, damn very loud, but missed to see her face, eheh. but sure she is chinese chick, i am looking fwd too kick her into TN :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts