Toyota Nation Forum banner

East-End Meet, June 26,2004 at Kennedy Commons

6796 Views 100 Replies 31 Participants Last post by  sleepy
Ok Ladies and gents, it is the time of the month again. As the weather gets warmer it seems like out meets are having more and more attendants. So, if you think that you might end up being the person that says "I should've gone, it looked like a really good meet" then you should come instead of regreting it later.

The meet is at Kennedy Commons as I mentioned before (Kennedy & 401 HWY) at 8:00pm. And I believe we agreed to meet at the RONA parking lot this time because we almost ran out of space at the Tim Horton's parking lot last month.

And as they say in advertisements "COME ONE COME ALL" bring friends and family if you'd like too..
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Bootsing the 165
134 Posts
im there, thinking of bringing the all-trac too.. but first i need a show of hands on how many wants to see it.

:thumbup: (there i start it off)

p.s. it i bring the all-trac for the meet i would have to rush him and come back with my GTS for the cruise, so can we deside here if we are going to have a cruise or not.. its a need to know for me.

· Bootsing the 165
134 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: Someone got a pic of the GTS (AKA "the beater"), and here i was thinking if i parted it so away from the group its would just fade out... :hammer: :hammer:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts