Toyota Nation Forum banner

East-End Meet, June 26,2004 at Kennedy Commons

6799 Views 100 Replies 31 Participants Last post by  sleepy
Ok Ladies and gents, it is the time of the month again. As the weather gets warmer it seems like out meets are having more and more attendants. So, if you think that you might end up being the person that says "I should've gone, it looked like a really good meet" then you should come instead of regreting it later.

The meet is at Kennedy Commons as I mentioned before (Kennedy & 401 HWY) at 8:00pm. And I believe we agreed to meet at the RONA parking lot this time because we almost ran out of space at the Tim Horton's parking lot last month.

And as they say in advertisements "COME ONE COME ALL" bring friends and family if you'd like too..
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Official TN Chic
74 Posts
:thumbup: i get a ride in it too... YEAH!!!!!!... i'm special.......i can't wait i love meets.. its so un.. expecially when we get to go out and eat and all and i love cruzing.. its so relaxing and fun.. will def bring the cam this time!!!!!

· Official TN Chic
74 Posts
yeah.. i like meets.... its fun.. i get to stay out real late too.. and theres food too.. and all that fun stuff.. and plus u meet some great new ppl..:thumbup:

· Official TN Chic
74 Posts
Milestone's just opened up by towncenter if u guys want we can go there... i wanna go there...:p: hehehe... anyways.. yeah i heard how cops are allowed to assume that ince we are at a meet that we are going to "street race" afterwards and thats why they can come and break things up etc. its really stupid.. but i won't lie.. theres times where i think certain ppl reallly look for trouble and wanna get charged or something... like why purposly rev ur car next to a cop.. o well..

· Official TN Chic
74 Posts
hey cool u like fishing too.. we went fishing last week cuaght some nice small ones.. but its cool to catch a big one and take it home ilegally.. lol j/k ... but i know a lot do.. u guys eat ur fish? we do.. lol.. well we should all go fishing some time too.. we go down to kingston or hasting or sometimes simcoe

· Official TN Chic
74 Posts
MRQturbo said:
if u guys get bait at luckys at midland n sheppard...my pic is up there with a nice 4 lb smallie i caught a few yrs ago....but will take pics if this weekend is good.....:thumbup:

was out last weekend at a friends cottage....SWIS caught a nice small mouth....her very first.....too bad we had to throw it back...but have pics of it....will upload after this weekend...
i'll make sure to look for it cause my dad goes there all the time to buy bait.. next time we go will make sure to look for it :thumbup: they got a big one in teh back .. int hat fish tank... its a nice one. my dad said how its been there for 9 years now or soemthing... but yeah... i can't remember but i caught this huge one a few years ago.. ( well my dad helped ) it was a big mouth bass... its was a heavy one .... 4-5lbs at least...made a ncie dinner too lol....:lol:

· Official TN Chic
74 Posts
yeah i had fun....:D too bad i wasn't feeling too well.. i was disappointed with the meet!!!!!:mad: there were like only bought 2 lexus there and they weren't even is 300...:( i dunno if its me but i didn't see as many cars as last meet.... phi.. i thought u went fishing or something... well anyways... it was ncie to meet some new ppl and all.. i had fun.. and plus i got 2 strawberry tarts fro teh price of one.. the guy inside hooked me up ;) .. lol...i got pics but have to wait a bit for them to be posted i dunno how to do it.. gotta ask my bf

· Official TN Chic
74 Posts
i just want to make sure they'll be more then 2 lexus there .. cuase the meet only had 2 and they weren't even is 300 but its okay i still love the rest of u .. well its nice to hear u guys had fun.. i wanan go fishing.. :p: lets have a TN fishing meet...lol..:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts