Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When: Saturday Aug 28th, 2010 from 8pm - ???

Where: At the Tim Horton's located inside the Kennedy Commons in Scarborough ON, right at Kennedy Rd and HWY 401. Tim's is right at the corner of William Kitchen rd and Progress ave. Turn east into Progress Ave from Kennedy rd and you will see the Tim's on your left hand side.

Map -> http://maps.google.ca/maps?q=William...N&hl=en&tab=wl

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was going to come but i think i'm going to my sisters that weekend...we'll see...if they plan to come here instead then i'll more than likely come.

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,666 Posts
I'm in if the rest of the old skool peeps are coming.:clap:
I'm there in my protege... you probably won't know many, all the old members you remember are gone.

·
There is no substitute.
8,027 Posts
Ok who's got a supercharged matrix??? This happened at a Porsche meet and is 99% accurate ... too bad I wasn't there... :lol:

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
There is a white Matrix S/C'd with a GM S/C. I think there's a blue Matrix S/C;d too that goes to the west end meets.

·
[ Crazy - Dog ]
Camry 94
666 Posts
Ok who's got a supercharged matrix??? This happened at a Porsche meet and is 99% accurate ... too bad I wasn't there... :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfJmZpZsLMQ
EKam, still go to TN Meet sometimes....cool

TN gus, take more pictures during the meet. Then I can see how's u guys doing at TO. Especially Camry's.

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i decided not to go to my sisters and stay home...but i'm still 50% on coming...i may come for 8 and leave at 9 or 9:30 come home and have a bonfire with some friends..we'll see.

Ren i forgot to give you a TN Lanyard so i'll bring it for you if i do come.

·
2010 RAV4 V6
19,666 Posts
oh ya I forgot! awesome! cool man, don't promise a Caravan to the meet (I'll be in Hamilton most likely).

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i saw it today and remembered i was going to give you one..so i'll keep it out so i don't forget again. No worries on the caravan.

You know how i bought them Timbits, i never got to eat one..my family ate them all on me!!!

·
2010 RAV4 V6
19,666 Posts
crap... next time do what I do, eat at least 3 before you get home. :lol:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts