Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Carzz R Xpensive!!111
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i didn't think about comeing here before I commited to by a set of stuts from an ebay store.

but i figured i mine could see if anyone has had any bad experiences with something like this?!? o bought my invader hood from an ebay store and it was perfect, fast shipping and everything. so here's the item, it's tokico premium struts for all four.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TOKI...33590QQitemZ8020767487QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

the only reason why i thought of asking is becuase normally struts go for a little more than this, usually in the range of like $115 a piece, so needless to say, this is much less. do i have anything to worry about here, or is it okay? i haven't been screwed on ebay yet, and this guy has good feedback especially with all of his sales, so hopefully this was a good move.

·
Carzz R Xpensive!!111
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cool thanks guys, i figured it was alright, but ya know, it's like 100 dollards different from buying them straight from tokico, just thought that was weird. all i know is that I NEED SOME STRUTS :eek::

thanks for the input

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.