Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Not-So-New TN User
2007 Toyota Camry SE
5,565 Posts
do you need one? the best thing to do is read the feedback comments, it seems that they occasionally ship fenders with dents and blame fedex... and there are complaints of slow delivery... its up to you.... y don't u just take it to a shop?

·
=]
nasa space shuttle
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^well we have a medium sized dent in it ...and we got a quote for 500 bucks cdn to pull it out and repaint it .. the fender is approx 70bucks and 100$ shipping...the most paint could be is 200$. So we would be saving money this way

·
=]
nasa space shuttle
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does any one know how much a camry fender would cost at the dealer? preferably in CDN? us price would be fine im jhust looking for a ball park price

·
Registered
88 Posts
paintless dent remover.

I bougt a fender for my old taurus off ebay for 60,bucks shipped.... turned out great, spent ~300 getting it painted at a reputable body shop.... you cannot tell its a respray (it was 8 years old at the time, this picture is 2 years later.)

but yeah, the seller I bought from was a peice of crap. worst experience ever on ebay.

·
Registered
59 Posts
As long as the dent has no wrinkles in it, ask around the body shops and they can tell you who does the dent pull outs for them, most here hire it out, very cheap.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts