Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone~~~ I'm picking up my new 05' echo hatchback next week. I test drove the car, it's such a blast to drive:) . But it will be great to add some power and handling to the car. I'm thinking of cold air intake, lowering springs and 15' rims... any good suggestions? thanks~

·
Platinum Shift Customs
556 Posts
hot air intake
lift kit
10" rims
5 sandbags

:lol:

yeh im a smartass....but seriously....the aem cai and the borla exhaust add a decent amount of power and gives it a nicer sound, they are a little pricy from toyota so try and find them from their oem manufacturers.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank dude~ i was thinking of aem too... the aem cai on my friend's RSX sounds REAL good~~ do u have any suggestions for springs?? i want to get eibach but its kind of pricy...:mad:

·
Platinum Shift Customs
556 Posts
Generally when you buy crappy springs your ride sucks the big one, I would always recomend investing in a good suspension setup even if you have to wait a bit. I see you are in Canada, where in Canada?

Jeff

·
Registered
144 Posts
id go with
el prototype ceramic coated headers www.elprototypes.com
borlacat back www.borla.com
k & n typhoon =get it off www.summitracing.com
they will say its for the Xa Xb scion, But its the same motor and piping so it dont matter.
*The typhoon has more of a hp advantadge

id heard theres an under drive pulley in japan for this motor but i could never find one.

·
"I BUILD SLEEPERS"
2014 4Runner TEP
2,558 Posts
Anything made for the Xa and XB from suspension, exhaust and intakes can be used on the Echo Hatchback...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts