Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just ordered a Echo HB 2005, will be picking it up the next month

i went around echo fans forum, some of their guys installed TEIN Type HA suspension on the Echo

i wanna ask if any of you guys know that where can i get the Tein Type HA for my echo, and will it perfect fot to my Echo HB
Thanks alot!~

·
Registered
1 Posts
What brand of components do Toyota dealerships install in the "lowering springs" dealer option? For the Echo I'll be picking up next year I'm looking into the cold air intake and performance exhaust options which I know are from AEM and Borla, and am thinking about suspension mods. Would it be better to do the suspension aftermarket?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thx alot, Crealisiss

but i guess dey realli discontinued>.<
i asked some warehouses, dey say no more will come
all they left is a most expensive one, cost 2300$ + tax :(
those 1800$ ones ar all sold out~.~

·
Registered
24 Posts
np fding,
I've heard there's a Tein SS kit for the Echo. It would be on the level with the HA. I'll post when I find out more.

Cheers.

·
"I BUILD SLEEPERS"
2014 4Runner TEP
2,558 Posts
Tein HA's have been discontinued...
I'm using Tein Super Streets made for the XB

·
Registered
24 Posts
I emailed Tein for the part number to the SS kit for the Echo, since it was posted as being in development. I did it with the assumption that the site was out of date. I received a reply saying that it was still in development, and that I should check back occaisionally. I hope the person I contacted didn't just do what I did and check the site for exactly what I was asking for and give the lazy response, evidenced through giving me no alternatives.

For reference, Tein SS for Scion XB (NCP31L) part #: DSL42-KUSS2

Wraith: The posted specs. for the Echo SS kit and xB SS kit look pretty different. How are they?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so Wraith u sure the Tein SS made for the XB perfectly fit into the Echo HB?? and i will like to ask around wt price is fair to get it? thx

·
"I BUILD SLEEPERS"
2014 4Runner TEP
2,558 Posts
fding said:
so Wraith u sure the Tein SS made for the XB perfectly fit into the Echo HB?? and i will like to ask around wt price is fair to get it? thx
Why you asking me, if I'm sure ... I mean I havent been running the Super Street Suspension on my Echo for the past 5months ... Dude, why do I get out of bull$#!ting you ???

1 - 12 of 12 Posts