Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since we were playing with a friends new 30D camera I thought we would post up a pretty cool pic he took.

Specs

07 Camry LE 4 cylinder white
FACTORY OPTIONS
-35% tint
-Enkei 16'' wheels
-remote start
-interior lighting kit
-leather
-SE chrome tailpipe
-spoiler

Added AVN5500 Eclipse Nav/DVD unit with remote. Tell me what you think!:smokin:

·
HID/Retrofit Expert
2002 Camry LE
4,304 Posts
I think that you made a fine choice. :thumbsup: Congrats on the Nav unit. I'm actually considering an Eclipse unit myself in the not-so-distant future.

·
Under Reconstruction
4,349 Posts
Just checking, but those are neons in the footwell correct? Also, is it me or is his knobs really dark blue instead of sky blue?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Long exosure time darkened them........

As far as the lighting, they are LED tubes that Toyota installed(looks very simlar to neon while on, but lasts longer being LED's)

·
::::::::::::::::
960 Posts
Is that something we can take to any dealer and have installed under a warranty type thing? Or was it an offer from a certain dealer?

·
ASE Master Technician
2006 Lexus GS430
2,396 Posts
onsknht said:
North Carolina = Southeast Dealers Region?
Yes. I got my 07 SE V6 from SET.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
I will get daytime pics soon. The GPS is mounted right in front of the clock under the windshield. I just popped off the top of the dash and dropped the wire behind it and reached through the radio opening and grabbed it. Works great!

The lights are a Southeast Toyota option. They installed a button right near the console(in front of it). It has 4 settings..........off, underdash lights on, underdash lights and cupholder LEDS on, and just cupholder and tray LED's on.

Thanks for the compliments

Chris

·
Under Reconstruction
4,349 Posts
NufNuffZ28 said:
I will get daytime pics soon. The GPS is mounted right in front of the clock under the windshield. I just popped off the top of the dash and dropped the wire behind it and reached through the radio opening and grabbed it. Works great!

The lights are a Southeast Toyota option. They installed a button right near the console(in front of it). It has 4 settings..........off, underdash lights on, underdash lights and cupholder LEDS on, and just cupholder and tray LED's on.

Thanks for the compliments

Chris
Cupholder LEDS....nice :thumbup:

·
Don't get mad. Get even.
a Toyota camry, daaa
1,778 Posts
Daytime pics please.....

So far it looks great, I like the fact that is not bright as the OEM, It looks like you are filming a movie, with the OEM stereo light hitting on your face and inside the car.
I don't know about the green buttons on the Eclipse, Can those be changed to blue???

PS: Cupholder leds???? uummmm nice touche....
Pics please....

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I very much wish the stock lights were bluer than green. Its a friends camera, so I will get daytime pics of the lights and Nav. I just hate the cupholder and change tray LED's are amber, ehhh Oh well...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts