Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Camry XLE V6
3,116 Posts
repost URL please.

The govenator cannot be bypassed i think. I think it has to be removed somehow. At least thats what a buddy told me.

i sure hope your not going at those speeds on normal roads and want to go faster...haha

·
AE101
Corolla AE101
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nodrogkam said:
repost URL please.

The govenator cannot be bypassed i think. I think it has to be removed somehow. At least thats what a buddy told me.

i sure hope your not going at those speeds on normal roads and want to go faster...haha
I can't repost the URL. Don't know how. Just copy the text and paste it on the address bar. Sorry!

That's what a friend told me, just cut the wire.

And for speeding on normal roads. Nope, I'll do it on the highway. :naughty:

·
Registered
98 Camry XLE V6
3,116 Posts
speeding on highways is sortawhat i meant....haha meh whatever, be safe please. Dont injure innocent ppl.

I can paste it now. I couldnt cut and paste it earlier because TN auto shortens the URL making it impossible for me to do so.

·
AE101
Corolla AE101
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you thinking of doing the same. See how far your car will go? >:) haha.
There are at least 2 stretches of highways where I can do that safely (at least for others) and "legally".

·
Registered
98 Camry XLE V6
3,116 Posts
oh my camry...i dont really have much of a limiter. Itll go 130MPH no problem. I just cant go 140. But traveling at such speeds...lets just say conditions must almost be perfect.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts