Toyota Nation Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Thank you knj27, but I hope the gentlemen in question is reprimanded by the administration of this forum. I guess I was the accused, since I paid attention to a little boy. Who lack of respect, to me and to the honorable and loyal Toyota members of this forum. On my behalf, this conversation is over.

Dear Almighty One,

Look at post #5. YOU started it, not me. :fuckyou:

·
Registered
1 Posts
well, companies like Apexi also know this. Computer or better yet ECU are intelligent. But Apexi has over ride these so called "intelligent ecu". I installed on a 97 N/A RAV4 with the not so potent 3SFE engine. It works great. I've squeezed out a lot of HP from the "Semi-Stock" 3SFE engine. Mods include Header, a very Good intake K&N Apollo, thermostat, MSD, AEM sensor, Pivot Ground Kit, Engine and transaxle oil coolers. Economy is up, I'm getting about 40 miles per gallon (yes, you are reading correctly). These engine run very, very rich. leaning out these engine, power goes up. Of course a good AEM wideband UEGO sensor watches out for a lean engine. Keeping it safe and power up.

I have a 2000 rav4 2.0 awd that i would like to get more power out of. do you mind reaching out to me and sharing some knowledge on tuning?

·
Banned
2008 Toyota Camry Base / CE
18,382 Posts
I have a 2000 rav4 2.0 awd that i would like to get more power out of. do you mind reaching out to me and sharing some knowledge on tuning?
This is over 11 years old. Make a thread and people might answer you.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.