Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I like it. I will be test driving one when they come out. If it lives up to the hype then I will consider it during my next car purchase.

·
Cressida Whore
435 Posts
The offroad comment was very good. Just what I was expecting. If you go offroad sometimes, you'll like it. If you go offroad all the time, you'll love it. 0-60 in 7.8seconds and a 1/4mile in 15, now thats fast. Gotta love that manual transfer case...thank god they didnt put them pushbuttons in it.

·
Registered
290 Posts
CACressida said:
The offroad comment was very good. Just what I was expecting. If you go offroad sometimes, you'll like it. If you go offroad all the time, you'll love it. 0-60 in 7.8seconds and a 1/4mile in 15, now thats fast. Gotta love that manual transfer case...thank god they didnt put them pushbuttons in it.
Seems they were very impressed, so do I :thumbup:

FJ = a pure off-roader & a comfortable daily commutor

Like it or not, people will throw a lot of eye balls on this cool thing

·
1993 Camry XLE
93 CamXLE/73 Lincoln
1,083 Posts
Those little things look so cool. I can't wait until they're at the dealer so I can test drive it.

·
TN Member
Prius
5,461 Posts
:thumbup:

Just when the 4Runner's getting too luxurious, Toyota comes out with a Wrangler/TJ competitor, naturally better equipped and better made :D

·
1993 Camry XLE
93 CamXLE/73 Lincoln
1,083 Posts
Touge-MR said:
The front end looks like a kid with down-syndrome :(
No, to look like that the headlights would have to be really close together with the grille sunken inward.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Now all Toyota needs to do is add a FJX-cruiser version of the FJ cruiser. Sorta along the lines of the X-Runner for the street. While they are at it might as well have a fuel efficient FJX with a 4 cylinder engine. FJX 4 banger 4x2 RWD with locking diff.

h3tc

·
my poor baby!
28 Posts
the FJ is on the same platform as the tacoma/4runner right? also, they should make a 4runner X or XRS or something like the tacoma Xrunner. i personally love the new FJ, and wish i had the budget for a new vehicle, cuz i'd be driving one! (Y) and also does anyone know whats up with the sound system and the ceiling with the sound waves thing?

·
Registered
33 Posts
bradleyj1279 said:
the FJ is on the same platform as the tacoma/4runner right?
The FJC is based on the Toyota Landcruiser Prado platform (aka 4Runner, aka Lexus GX470). Since it has a 4.0L engine, one could say the FJ Cruiser can be called FJ40 Landcruiser or simply FJ40.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts