Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

Looking to buy a 05-06 Ehco 4dr hatchback

Wonder how many miles per tank u get driving around town and how much it costs for a tank and how much a gallon ur paying. Same question for highway driving

Thanks guys

·
Newbie One Kanobi
8,667 Posts
Well you're in Canada so it will be different. Obviously mpg is so variable. I'd say most get in the 30's for city and 40's highway. That's U.S. mpg.

For me at 3.65 or so a gallon around 30 bucks. But I don't drive it to completely empty either.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well you're in Canada so it will be different. Obviously mpg is so variable. I'd say most get in the 30's for city and 40's highway. That's U.S. mpg.

For me at 3.65 or so a gallon around 30 bucks. But I don't drive it to completely empty either.
How many miles per tank?

·
Newbie One Kanobi
8,667 Posts
How many miles per tank?

Well to be honest I don't always drive to get mpg:D But if its summer and I mostly drive highway the range would be 300 or more. I know that doesn't sound like much and it isn't. I believe others have gotten more. SO i'm probably not the best to ask that:lol::lol:

·
Registered
379 Posts
If I don't see over 400 miles on a fill up something would be wrong. Usually when the gas lcd blinks (it's not a light and it's hard to see) you can get a little more than 10 gallons. It's not good to let the tank run dry. So I just fill the car after it hits 400 miles or so usually I can stuff 9 gallons in it when I do fill up. I think filling up the gas all the time just waste more gas. One should at least let it get down to 1/4 tank unless you live in an area where you there are no gas stations.

There are tons of people on here getting 40+ MPG and there are lot's of tricks to get even more. Like hacking off the power steering belt or keeping the tires around 40PSI. Etc...etc...etc... It's very easy to get into the high 30's with this car. Gas here right now is 4.30 a gallon so, saving some $ at the pump is worth it to me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts