Toyota Nation Forum banner

561 - 580 of 620 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
Details about your week of madness. We need to know what went down.

·
There is no substitute.
7,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #562
Details about your week of madness. We need to know what went down.
It's less exciting than it sounds.

Just lots of business meetings and business dinners/gatherings nightly, throw drinks into that and lack of sleep and walk for miles in dress shoes made a very tired Dickson.

Got a photo taken with "Doctor of Guns", Dr. Peter Dallhammer, the chief designer of the Walther P99.

·
There is no substitute.
7,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #563

·
Premium Member
34,646 Posts
Like the lyrics in the song says, "you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself."

Tell me you don't have one of the coolest jobs out there. Beats the caca out of working in a cubicle farm. :)

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
When I looked at her, I asked "Are you a model?", then I profusely apologized because in America that's considered to be offensive...
:lol:

What did she say?

Coolest jobs? Not remotely.

Neil told me his neighbor's son is a B2 pilot... man I hate him already. :lol:
Most of their time is spent killing many boring hours to and from the kill box though. I'd hate spending all those hours seated where I'd almost need someone hauling me out on a stretcher.

·
Premium Member
34,646 Posts
I'll add, Dickson, that most photos I see of you the first thing that honestly goes through my mind is the ZZ Top song, Sharp Dressed Man. :lol: Standing next to you most anywhere, I'd probably be mistaken for a fuckin' beach bum panhandling you for a buck. :rofl:

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
I haven't knocked em dead in a suit for a couple decades now. I have most use in work/hunting clothes. People would just think I was Ekam's maintenance dude. :lol:

·
There is no substitute.
7,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #573
Well... I was in meetings with some of the top brands of the industry. Wouldn't be nice to go into the meeting with shorts and sandals would I? :lol:

That and I don't want my boss to out dress me. :lol:

·
Premium Member
34,646 Posts
Well... I was in meetings with some of the top brands of the industry. Wouldn't be nice to go into the meeting with shorts and sandals would I? :lol:

That and I don't want my boss to out dress me. :lol:
Oh, bullshit. You know you're a sharp dresser and pay attention to detail. James Bond looks like a dweeb in comparison. You the man.

Next step is to fix you up with some clothes with a western flavor. :D :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
I stand by that boss gif I posted awhile back of him sliding down the stair rail in a suit slick af! :D

·
Premium Member
34,646 Posts
Simple answer:

"'Cause every girl crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man."
Spoken words that will drive a girl crazy about a man:

"I own a (insert your $100,000+ sports car here)."

"I have tons of coke."

"I own a boat."

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
Spoken words that will drive a girl crazy about a man:

"I own a (insert your $100,000+ sports car here)."

"I have tons of coke."

"I own a boat."

Reminds me of the their 666 rule. Men must be over 6ft tall, make over 6 figures annually, and be over 6" long. :disappoin

561 - 580 of 620 Posts