Toyota Nation Forum banner

581 - 600 of 620 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
Well don't feel bad SF everyone can't be long but I've heard women say it's how you use it that matters most with -6" guys. :D

JK SF. Sorry couldn't resist. :lol:

·
3,504 Posts
Well don't feel bad SF everyone can't be long but I've heard women say it's how you use it that matters most with -6" guys. :D

JK SF. Sorry couldn't resist. :lol:

I am taking my toys and GOING HOME!!!! HMMPHHH!!!! lol I was wondering when the "it's the motion of the ocean" comments would roll in!

Not that 6 anyway ;)

·
There is no substitute.
7,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #594
I've booked a trip late summer to visit a friend's home in Coeur d' Alene, Idaho... home of Californians and gathering ground for the KKK. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No really you can be fooled that you're in Switzerland overlooking the Geneva lake and his neighbor is Wayne Gretsky.

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
It is except I had to come back to catch up with work and writing... :crying:
I've booked a trip late summer to visit a friend's home in Coeur d' Alene, Idaho... home of Californians and gathering ground for the KKK. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No really you can be fooled that you're in Switzerland overlooking the Geneva lake and his neighbor is Wayne Gretsky.
What we really need to do, no bullshit, for what would I think work out best for everybody involved, is if in the future one or more of our Texas brothers puts together a casual meet-up so we can BBQ, tell stories, and have fun a couple days, I'm down for that if you are too. Just don't anyone schedule something for next week. :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
That's the one ↑. That's finally the post that will get me shot by Ekam. FML :lol:

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
That's the one ↑. That's finally the post that will get me shot by Ekam. FML :lol:
I think you're safe. He'd only shoot you if you scratched his Porsche, or else fucked around with one of his guns and scratched it. :lol: Oh, hell, by that measure I'd do the same thing, so a word of advice is don't touch our shit and live. :rofl:

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
I like that he parked right where we could see that suit sign next to his car. When he's not pictured in a suit he's STILL representing. :thumbsup:

Do the stock pads work good on your car? I'm guessing yes since it's a lighter weight car. On mine I had to upgrade pads and now it brakes good. Your rotors and brembo calipers(factory?) make the car pop. I've heard some people crack their drilled rotors but that's usually during tracking not road use where I bet you'll be fine.

581 - 600 of 620 Posts