Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Camry Solara
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i drive a 2000 Solara with an i4 motor. I am considering installing the following supercharger to my car:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Electric-TU...fits=Model:Solara&hash=item43c21fbc44&vxp=mtr

Electric powered, throttle activated, etc, etc. I am curious, is it trustworthy, worth the money, durable, etc? and, have you tried it yourself? I've compared it to other common mods like CAI, but this one claims to produce far more horsepower, and at a cheaper cost, but i know of no one who has tried it. Your thoughts?

It will be on a 5sfe motor, maybe you havent had it in a Solara, but maybe a celica or something else using the same motor?

Thx guys, -Stocck421

·
Registered
226 Posts
Hi, i drive a 2000 Solara with an i4 motor. I am considering installing the following supercharger to my car:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Electric-TU...fits=Model:Solara&hash=item43c21fbc44&vxp=mtr

Electric powered, throttle activated, etc, etc. I am curious, is it trustworthy, worth the money, durable, etc? and, have you tried it yourself? I've compared it to other common mods like CAI, but this one claims to produce far more horsepower, and at a cheaper cost, but i know of no one who has tried it. Your thoughts?

It will be on a 5sfe motor, maybe you havent had it in a Solara, but maybe a celica or something else using the same motor?

Thx guys, -Stocck421
I tell you now ! NO IT's the shit, it won't work don't waste time and money, even real Turbo or TRD supercharger gains little horsepower with thousand of dollars, why would you think 150$ gain that much horsepower ? ok now ask me have i ever tried them all ? well lemme tell you all, i did tried them all , i had TRD supercharge on my 2001 Solara before too, gain 40-50hp but it cost me 3-4k usd$ ? raced with stock mustang Nissan 350z and Acura TL, guess what Supercharge Solara lost well maybe my car is Auto transmission but thats not the point, i took off and sold it, trust me Ebay stuffs will not work, and don't mod solara cause they are slow just mod Intake and muffler or bodykit for fun, don't waste time and money bro. Save the money and Lower your car.

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
sorry guys, I'm going to close down this thread before things get out of hand as they often do when discussing electric superchargers.

long story short, they do not work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.