Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
05 Rolla
2005 Corolla "S"
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so supposidly they can work good at a low RPM but past 3 RPMs is going to slow the car down.

However it should work with a stand-alone source or power

·
A Sloppy Mechanic
2005 Corolla LE
896 Posts
so you wanna put a fan in your intake? something that will actually restrict airflow, and have the chance to break and get sucked into your engine? sounds good to me! (sarcasm, product is a scam and a terrible idea)

·
05 Rolla
2005 Corolla "S"
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I thought I only made 2

Anyway,,,,well I cant find a REAL supercharger. I looked on google and have only found these electric ones. I dont know where else to look, thats why I was wondering if these were good since I cant find an actual supercharger

·
Banned
212 Posts
Hey I got these super magnets that you wrap around your fuel line, guarenteed to make 20 more HP and better your fuel economy by 27.8%

Just send me $139.95 and Ill ship them to you right away.

P.T Barnum was right.

·
10' Corolla S
10 Corolla S
158 Posts
wow...much better off spending the money on a nitrous system...$450. Guarenteed HP that way...although people still think thats "cheating" for some reason....

That way you keep your good fuel economy when you need it and have the boost when you want it.
A 10lb bottle will give you several min on the spray....so for short spurts now and then you shouldnt need to refill often.

And fuel is not magnetic last I checked...

·
05 Rolla
2005 Corolla "S"
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
And fuel is not magnetic last I checked...
Thank you,,,exactly why I said no to that guy.

And I searched superchargers for my car, and only found electric ones.

Heres why,,,I own an 05 and they stopped making superchargers for corollas in 03.

·
10' Corolla S
10 Corolla S
158 Posts
You can get turbos for these...just a little more work thats all.

·
Registered
37 Posts
hahahaha even if it does work, it only claims to give you 3 to 5 more horsepower.. do you really think you can tell people your car is supercharged with that garbage? lol and then yeah also if it breaks and gets sucked into your engine, imagine telling the mechanic your electric supercharger broke, loool

·
05 Rolla
2005 Corolla "S"
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hahahaha even if it does work, it only claims to give you 3 to 5 more horsepower.. do you really think you can tell people your car is supercharged with that garbage? lol and then yeah also if it breaks and gets sucked into your engine, imagine telling the mechanic your electric supercharger broke, loool
the same for you,,,read

·
05 Rolla
2005 Corolla "S"
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ok once again.

I posted this because I searched for 05 corolla superchargers. All that came up was electric ones because they stopped bein made at 03 corollas. This is why I posted not knowing if it was legit or not. I got my answer, now this thread is done.

dasspr, sad you took the time to dig those up

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.