Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2019 rav4 limited when I reach speed of 40 kilometer and hour I can hear a clic or strange noise I do not think it is normal.My dealer don`t know what to do.

·
Camry Freak
Camry & Accord
1,838 Posts
I have a 2019 rav4 limited when I reach speed of 40 kilometer and hour I can hear a clic or strange noise I do not think it is normal.My dealer don`t know what to do.
Where are you hearing the click or noise coming from? What things did your dealer check? Is it always at the exact same speed? Does it happen at any other time?

It's kind of hard to help you diagnose a random 'click' or 'noise' without more information. Maybe try a different dealer?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where are you hearing the click or noise coming from? What things did your dealer check? Is it always at the exact same speed? Does it happen at any other time?

It's kind of hard to help you diagnose a random 'click' or 'noise' without more information. Maybe try a different dealer?
The click is always at the same speed (40 kilometer an hour), and it seem to coming from the transmission or the transfer case.

·
Camry Freak
Camry & Accord
1,838 Posts
I would record it with your phone- then take it to another Toyota dealer if you aren't satisfied with the findings of the first dealer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts