Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has been talked about over and over again. I just want to clear some things up. From what i understand you have the 92 paseo engine a 5efe i think running at 110 HP. Then you have the 95+ engine running at 100 Hp and this is a DIS system. Also where does the 5efhe come in. Does the 5efhe have any major avantages over the 5efe. I was just looking for the best power and cheapest price. Also beside ebay and BYP is there any other good importers. Thanks for the help

·
Registered
56 Posts
92trdtercel said:
I know this has been talked about over and over again. I just want to clear some things up. From what i understand you have the 92 paseo engine a 5efe i think running at 110 HP. Then you have the 95+ engine running at 100 Hp and this is a DIS system. Also where does the 5efhe come in. Does the 5efhe have any major avantages over the 5efe. I was just looking for the best power and cheapest price. Also beside ebay and BYP is there any other good importers. Thanks for the help

you have come to the right place! I know that there is some advantage to having the 5efhe than a 5efe....i think its juts a small amount of horsepower...someone will step in here and give you all the info you need i really done know that much about it....so hang tight and some answers will come...

·
Registered
517 Posts

·
Registered
Paseo
782 Posts
Ta-Da! I am here, the stock 5e-fe first gen is 100 horse where as the second gen is 95 horse, and finally the 5e-fhe is 110 horse. it came in the Sera, Cynos(Paseo), Corolla II(Tercel Hatch), and the Corsa(Tercel)

Found this japaneese site with some rating, (hope it works, Google translated it for me so) Click me

·
That Acura Guy
2,383 Posts
Yeah 1st gen had 100hp and 91trq, where as second gen DIS had 93hp and 100trq

1 - 5 of 5 Posts