Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Entune 3.0 of my 2018 Camry LE keeps asking me to update every time when I start the car even though I updated it like 100 times. Took it to the dealership and they couldn't figure out what's wrong with it. They told me that they'll contact Toyota. Has anyone have any solution for this?

·
2018 Camry XSE V6
1,881 Posts
My Entune 3.0 of my 2018 Camry LE keeps asking me to update every time when I start the car even though I updated it like 100 times. Took it to the dealership and they couldn't figure out what's wrong with it. They told me that they'll contact Toyota. Has anyone have any solution for this?
Did you delete entune 3.0 app, restart your phone, and reinstall it?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I did all that. I uninstalled the app restarted my phone installed the app again it still didn't work. Dealership guys even reset the Entune in my car. Registered my phone again in fact tried this with my wife's phone still it keeps asking me about the update every time I start the car

·
2018 Camry XSE V6
1,881 Posts
Delete the personal data on entune. Go to Settings, stay on the general tab, and scroll down on the right side until you see delete personal data. Do that, restart the car, and try it again. You'll have to reconnect your bluetooth phone back to entune.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update on Entune issue: I deleted my personal data on the Entune. Switched off the car completely. Uninstalled Entune app and restarted my phone. Then installed Entune app. Did the Bluetooth register the new device thing and it was all good it ain't asking for update anymore. Also installed apple car play update. I love my Camry again. Thanks for the help guys

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update on Entune issue: I deleted my personal data on the Entune. Switched off the car completely. Uninstalled Entune app and restarted my phone. Then installed Entune app. Did the Bluetooth register the new device thing and it was all good it ain't asking for update anymore. Also installed apple car play update. I love my Camry again. Thanks for the help guys

1 - 7 of 7 Posts