Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2018 Sienna with Entune I set everything up. I am pairing with a android Moto G5 plus phone. I can receive messages just fine but am only allowed to do a Quick Reply no option for speaking my own message (dictate). I have paired it with two other phones a new Samsung and an older Samsung. I get the same response, I cannot "Dictate". Even when I try to access messaging on the speak button on the steering wheel it says "There is no quick reply available" Called Entune and after an hour told me to go to the dealer. They wanted $135 for a checkout if they find it's not the cars problem. I didn't want to risk spending that money for nothing so I didn't leave the car there. Has anyone seen this problem?

·
Super Moderator
12,782 Posts
We’ve got a forum dedicated to Entune problems here. If ya want, I can move this thread there?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I found out the answer to my problem I am only equipped with Entune plus only Entune premium allows dictation in order to reply to a message. For the cost of this vehicle this should have been included. This system is my biggest disappointment in this car. I'm glad I didn't spend $135 to find this out. Can't wait for Apple play.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts