Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2018 Highlander and my cell phone disconnects from the Entune system (Bluetooth) while in use. My wife phone disconnects also. I’ve brought it back to the dealership several times and they can’t fix it. They gave me some instructions so I could resolve this issue and basically said I’m on my own. I also just purchased a 2021 Corolla and my iPhone works just fine in it so I don’t believe it’s a problem with our iPhones. I’m really disappointed with the service I’m receiving and I also purchased the Extended coverage which now seems like a waist of money.

·
Registered
2014 Highlander
558 Posts
For some reason the iPhone XR and Highlander don't get along. The thread posted below has some suggestions of things you can try but none of them have really worked long term or solved the problem.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have created a survey to gather uniform data on this issue at SurveyMonkey. It does not ask for any personal information other than your TN Forum Username (so that if further info is needed, we can contact you). Please fill it out ASAP. I am gathering this to present to lawyers who are already looking into the Bluetooth echo problem:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2018 Toyota Highlander that I’m having the same issues with. I bought a brand new iPhone 13 Pro Max and it’s continue to do it. It also did it with my old iPhone. It’s definitely an issue with the Toyota Entune

·
Registered
2 Posts
For some reason the iPhone XR and Highlander don't get along. The thread posted below has some suggestions of things you can try but none of them have really worked long term or solved the problem.
My 2014 Highlander limited has the same problem with my iPhone 7. When I'm on a call it always disconnects and the system also freezes from time to time and I have to reboot it. I have the latest software update which I though would fix the problem but it didn't.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts