Toyota Nation Forum banner

Which functions are most important to you for Eonon Special Car DVD and GPS?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys, thanks for your valuable votes and feedback to Eonon Car head unit. We have stopped this poll on Apr. 20, any further visitors you don't have to take this poll. And even if you take it, you can not get coupon anymore. :)
We will take your feedback and opinions into consideration for our future development for products. Thank you so much! Please continue keeping your eyes on Eonon! :welcome:

·
Registered
'07 XLE 4 cyl.
6,123 Posts
No "traffic" choice

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi guys, Eonon would like to take a little poll about our product, your feedback is highly appreciated, and in return:

1. Eonon products will get even better, and can more satisfy your needs in the future based on your advice.
2. You can get $15 coupon by doing this simple coupon, you can apply it in whichever products, not limited to Special Car DVD players and GPS box. We will see who have voted, and will PM you the coupon code accordingly.

Just tell us your opinion, no matter whether you have bought Eonon or not. not only it's for Eonon, but also for your own rights!

Thanks a lot for your continuous concern and support, Eonon will become better and better day by day! My valued friends, you are the origination and inspiration of Eonon power forever! :thumbsup: Love you guys! :heart:

The user interface is just plain ugly. Right now it looks out-dated and totally out of place with the sleek look of the unit. How hard is it to get some programers in there to redo the GUI and gives it a more modern appearance? :disappoin I know there are some talented graphic artists in China, just look at some of the brochures they came up with for their Olympic. Some nice stuff.

Hey, we need a poll for this option. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your voting guys! I will give the coupon code to you shortly.

GT-R, thanks for voting, although you're always a little bit greedy, haha

njerald, also thanks for your additional suggestion!

Dave, really thanks for your compliment to the Chinese, yes it's true, we admit! Even in Eonon, there're many talents! About the GUI appearance, we will also take into account. But some guys also like the OEM clean look now. haha maybe different people have different opinion!
:lol:
Your valuable feedback and advice will be reflected to our R&D department. :)
Other friends welcome to vote for now, it's easy and beneficial! :welcome:

·
Registered
86 Posts
I agree with Dave75, the interface could be made a bit more modern as it looks like something from a very old PC. To me, what's there is fine, its just that it looks like the graphics are cheap low quality.

If you put a hard disk into the unit I would buy it even without ATSC TV tuner. If it had a hard disk and I could attach a USB wifi adapter for networking that would be really nice.

How about a 2nd USB port on the back to connect to remote USB port installed in car?

Headphone jack?

·
Registered
240 Posts
I agree with Dave75, the interface could be made a bit more modern as it looks like something from a very old PC. To me, what's there is fine, its just that it looks like the graphics are cheap low quality.
x2 I agree on that, the interface looks quite old and cheap.
I hope when I order mine the unit will have ipod support

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
x2 I agree on that, the interface looks quite old and cheap.
I hope when I order mine the unit will have ipod support
Hi Bluefire, you want the E1055 right? hehe, probably it will be arrived at the second half of February.
The research, and revision will take some time, hope you can understand! So we are just on the beginning. The iPod support, if you still remember, you can use an iPod cable to realize this function! Thanks a lot for your feedback!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hi Bluefire, you want the E1055 right? hehe, probably it will be arrived at the second half of February.
The research, and revision will take some time, hope you can understand! So we are just on the beginning. The iPod support, if you still remember, you can use an iPod cable to realize this function! Thanks a lot for your feedback!
Thats correct I want the E1055, I understand that it will take time to make the changes, but belive me, after 6 stock radios change on my car under warranty, I really look forward to have an stereo that works. :D

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

If you put a hard disk into the unit I would buy it even without ATSC TV tuner. If it had a hard disk and I could attach a USB wifi adapter for networking that would be really nice.

How about a 2nd USB port on the back to connect to remote USB port installed in car?

Headphone jack?
trehouse, could you please provide a photo about your 2nd USB port? We're not so clear about it! Thanks!

·
Registered
86 Posts
trehouse, could you please provide a photo about your 2nd USB port? We're not so clear about it! Thanks!
Silena, here's the photo of the USB port which is in a compartment directly below radio and heater controls. It's sunk back about 6 inches. Directly to the right of it is an audio input jack. To the left is a power connector. I have a short white USB cable plugged into it.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Silena, here's the photo of the USB port which is in a compartment directly below radio and heater controls. It's sunk back about 6 inches. Directly to the right of it is an audio input jack. To the left is a power connector. I have a short white USB cable plugged into it.
Hi trehouse thanks for posting your pic. Is your USB controlled by the console or connected your previous radio system? We can't see it.
If controlled by the console, there's no problem to use our Eonon completely in your car. But if it's connect your previous radio system, it's can't be used any more after mounting Eonon. But our Eonon DVD already has USB port, it's the same! :chug:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for your votes kotori, REN69, and many other guys! Will send the coupon to you later by PM. And welcome more guys to participate in it! Thanks! ;)

·
Diehard Rams Fan
21,056 Posts
I wish that the BT would work with my factory mic & steering wheel controls that came with my JBL system. :eek:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I wish that the BT would work with my factory mic & steering wheel controls that came with my JBL system. :eek:
Hi SuperchargedMR2, our E1055 Special Car DVD has Built-in Microphone in the control panel. So can't work with external mic.
And steering wheel control is usually controlled under DVD mode, not in BT mode. But our DVD can work with your JBL system. Thanks!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for your vote guys! ;)
ilhyan01, OK I will PM you the coupon soon~~
cabur, you want E1055 right? I've just confirmed with our purchasing department, the specific arrive date is not sure since the lead time of the factory is delayed. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. But we will try our best to speed up! Thanks! :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts